Diabetes doesn’t have to stress you out. At Annai Arul Hospital’s Diabetes Department, we’re here to help you take control. Embrace a healthier diet and lifestyle to ease your mind and manage diabetes effectively. Your well-being is our priority.
Here are a few ways to reduce stress levels for people with living with diabetes:
- Exercise regularly and stay active. Always consult your healthcare provider before starting a new routine.
- Eat a healthy diet that is rich in fruits, vegetables and lean protein.
- Make time for activities like yoga, journaling, prayer, meditation or deep breathing exercises. All of these are proven to reduce stress.
- Get plenty of uninterrupted sleep each night to help you feel energized during the day.
- Connect with friends and family, as social support can help reduce anxiety and boost moods.