Ways to boost your body’s immunity
If you’re trying to boost your immune system, you may be wondering how you can help your body fight disease. It’s not easy to increase your immune system, but you can achieve it by making a variety of dietary and lifestyle adjustments that can strengthen your body’s natural defenses against viruses and disease-causing organisms.
1. Obtain adequate rest;
2. Eat more whole plant foods
3. Eat more healthy fats.
4. Take a probiotic supplement or eat more fermented foods.
5. Reduce the intake of additional sugars
6. Workout in a reasonable manner.
7. Keep hydrated.
8. Control your level of tension