The Department of Vascular Surgery at Annai Arul Hospital provides trusted care in diagnosing and repairing damaged or diseased blood vessels, arteries and veins. Our expertise includes bypass diseased arteries, replace or bolster weak aneurismal arteries and remove blockages. If proper treatment is not provided then the vascular disorders often result in serious issues such as heart attack or stroke. We render treatment so that adequate blood flow is restored to the vessels resulting in reduced complications.
We provide finest clinical care with the support of advanced and innovative technologies. The procedures performed by Annai Arul Hospital’s Vascular Surgeons produce excellent outcome and rapid recovery for life threatening vascular afflictions. Our unique and efficient system helps our surgeons to work closely with other surgeons and specialist to provide care for patients’ suffering from common and complex vascular disorders.
Our team of experts provides state-of-the art diagnostic and therapeutic intrusions for the entire spectrum of vascular disorders. We manage to cure vascular diseases by minimally-invasive catheter procedures, medical therapy and surgical reconstruction.
Vascular Surgery services include
- Diagnostic evaluations and medical management
- Non-invasive vascular testing
- Surgical care
- Diagnostic angiography and endovascular therapeutics (minimally invasive procedures)
- Inpatient services and critical care
- Aggressive wound care.
- Some of our treatment includes Opening the aneurysm to repair it. Repairing the inside part of the artery, cutting away the problem areas like vascular malformation or Injecting chemicals that block the problem area etc.
Other Services offered
- Aortic aneurysms, aortic ulcers and dissections
- Carotid, vertebral and aortic arch vessel disease
- Mesenteric vascular disease
- Peripheral vascular disease (PVD) and critical limb ischemia
- Renovascular disease
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Treatment of vascular infections and complications
- Vascular access surgery for renal failure patients