The unit is well equipped for both hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. The unit is equipped with ultra-modern dialysis machines supported by a dedicated RO water treatment plant along with well trained and experienced dialysis technicians. To avoid infection, we use seperate dialysis machines for patients with highly infectious diseases . The dialysis unit meets and maintains the highest standards of hygiene and medical intervention.The Dialysis Center provides a comfortable, hygienic and safe environment for patients and their families.
The services offered are
- Chronic hemodialysis
- Bedside acute dialysis with reverse osmosis water treatment system
- Emergency dialysis services for late presentations.
- A comprehensive programme of dialysis that uses Kt/v online clearance as an index of best care.
- State of the art metrics for assessing quality of life, rehabilitation, and well being.
- Reverse osmosis water treatment system dedicated to the Dialysis Unit
- World standards in infection control and sterilization procedures
- 24-hour emergency power generator to insure uninterrupted therapy
- Specially trained dialysis nurses supervised by highly qualified nephrologists