The Department of Neurosurgery at Annai Arul Hospital renders care by treating neurological conditions using the latest techniques and innovations in neurosurgery, such as minimally invasive surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery and deep brain stimulation. The neurosurgery department uses a multidisciplinary approach to redefine problems related to neurological disorders and in providing a complete range of services for diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of patients.
The focus is on achieving the highest quality care and the best outcome in the field of neurosurgery. Our experts include physicians trained in treating various types of tumours of the brain and nervous system; brain and nervous system imaging; brain and nervous system conditions; musculoskeletal conditions; as well as experts in physical medicine, rehabilitation and pain medicine.
Neurosurgery Treatment and Services
- Congenital diseases of the brain and spine, even in children
- Tumours of the brain, spine and spinal cord
- Functional neurosurgery
- Pituitary Surgery
- Stereotactic surgery
- Peripheral nerve system
- Surgery for epilepsy and movement disorders
- Skull base surgery
- Stroke and haemorrhage in the brain and spinal cord
- Vascular neurosurgery
- Surgery for injuries and tumors of the peripheral nerves
- Cerebrovascular disorders