The Department of Pulmonology Medicine at Annai Arul Hospital is specialized in diagnosis and treatment of patients suffering from illness caused due to diseases like asthma, bronchitis, lung cancer, acute and chronic respiratory failure, pulmonary hypertension, sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and lung infections.
We follow innovative procedures for patients ailing from severe and persistent asthma. Our consultants provide comprehensive and effective treatment for patients. The most up-to-date technology is used to offer state-of-the-art care in both the outpatient and inpatient, including the intensive care units.
Our specialists have a wide range of expertise in treating disease related to respiratory conditions and provide the best care available while advancing the science of pulmonary and critical care medicines.
Pulmonology Treatment And Services Provided At Annai Arul Hospital
- Acute and chronic pulmonary emboli
- Emphysema and chronic bronchitis
- Interstitial lung disease
- Lung Cancer
- Granulomatous lung diseases
- Pulmonary vascular diseases
- Fungal infections of the lung
- Sleep apnea, insomnia and other sleep disorders
- Benign and Malignant Tracheobronchial Strictures