The Department of Surgery provides a full range of surgical treatments using cutting edge techniques and technologies, including minimally invasive surgery.Our surgeons are dedicated to a higher level of surgical care and have been recognized with many awards and designations.
Our goal is to provide the highest level of complex and innovative surgical care, education for the next generation of surgeons as well as groundbreaking quality enhancements and clinical research.Our commitment to quality and the most advanced treatments encourages us to incorporate promising new therapies combined with the highest standards of care.
General Surgery Services Offered At Annai Arul Hospital
Our experienced team is skilled in diagnostic and interventional surgical, laparoscopic and endoscopic procedures for diseases and medical conditions. We offer well-coordinated inpatient and outpatient care that includes:
- Tumor surgery : Intestinal, rectal, and stomach tumors; endocrine tumors; special rare malignant tumors; breast cancer; skin cancer; soft tissue tumors, Salivary gland tumors
- Minimally invasive, laparoscopic surgery : cholecystectomy, Appendicectomy, Adhesiolysis, diagnostic laparoscopy, stoma surgery, Anti reflux Surgery, Splenectomy, hernias etc.
- Colono-proctology : Hemorrhoids, Fistula, Fissure same day outpatient surgery
- Outpatient surgery : Excision of skin tumors, Circumcision
- Varicose Vein Surgery :
- Diabetic foot Surgery : Corrective Surgeries, Debridement and amputations
Emergency & Trauma
- Emergency surgery (Perforation, Appendicitis, Cholecystitis, Intestinal Obstruction).
- Trauma (Full range of trauma surgeries including splenectomy, bowel injuries, liver injuries, bladder injuries, etc.)
General Surgery Advantages
- Timely appointments for new patients – typically, just one pre-op visit is needed for elective surgeries.
- Same-day appointment for emergencies/urgencies for any calls.
- Direct surgeon access via mobile 24/7 for questions, consultations or help with a workup
- Pathology results typically within two days
- Same-day radiology and mammography reports
- Prompt and continual patient progress reports
- Educate trainees in surgical critical care
- Control costs within Critical Care Services by careful assessment of resources