The dengue mosquito breeds in stagnant clear waters like water filled flower pots coolers and water cans.
Symptoms are High fever, Body pain, Headache, Vomiting, Fatigue, Rashes.
• Use mosquito repellent/net
• Body should be covered as much as possible.
• Consume fruits such as Orange, Papaya.
• Herbal fumigation
• Neem water bath is good.
• Taking Tulsi decoction (15-20 leaves, 5mg ginger, 10 peppers, 1/2 teaspoon of pure turmeric powder are boiled for 10 minutes) is good.
• Consume large amount of fluids.
• Adequate rest.
• CONSULT A DOCTOR
• let water stagnate in coolers, containers, garbage, etc.
• keep unscreened doors and windows closed.
• avoid using clothes that expose arms and legs.
• let children play outdoors in shorts and half or without sleeves clothes.
• Most importantly – DO NOT DELAY VISITING A DOCTOR.